This post contains affiliate links.
While there are loads of lists and databases of all the spells mentioned in Harry Potter, I really wanted to create a Harry Potter Spell Book to include in our Harry Potter treasure box.
I used the list and descriptions I found on the Harry Potter Wikia, and edited down from there.
This DIY spell book ends up printing on four double-sided pages for the inside, plus the covers, which are single sided. When trimmed down and folded, the finished book is 3.5″x7″.
Harry Potter Spell Book Printable
- If you purchased parchment look paper, or have a black and white printer, you’ll want to download the white background spell book.
- If you have a color printer that can do double-sided, you can download the tea-stained background version. (These downloads will open Google Drive in a new window)
- Before you download the Harry Potter spells printable, install the free Dumbledor font, or parts of the book won’t look right.
Assembling the DIY Spell Book
- Trim all the pages down to 7″x7″ then crease down the middle. (Pay attention to keep the pages in alphabetical order!)
- Attach the pages together in the crease with staples or stitches.