This post contains affiliate links.
These dementor attack chocolate bar wrappers are so quick and easy, they'd make a great party favor! I've sized this for a standard Hershey's bar, but you can always trim or print at a different percentage if your bars are slightly different.
- Hershey's chocolate bar
- Printer page
- Printer paper (I recommend high-quality laser paper)
- Paper trimmer
- Double-stick tape
Assemble the bars
- Print your wrappers, as many as you have chocolate bars.
- Using the crop marks on the page, trim wrappers down to size. (Finished dimensions: 5.75 wide x 5.5 tall, but there's a .25″ white border at the top, that will be hidden in the overlap.
- Starting on the back of the candy bar, use a piece of double-stick tape to hold the wrapper in place, and pull tightly around the bar, making sure to line up the edges.
- Use another piece of tape to hold the wrapper, and you're done!
Download the PDF file here. It's set up to print perfectly on letter-sized paper. so it'll work with any home printer. (Google Drive will open in a new tab)