Get in touch
Let’s do a thing!
I’d love to hear from you if you think I’m a good fit for your project. I’m open to reviews, advertorials, giveaways, video, Instagram or Twitter promotion, just let me know what you’re looking for, or what you’re trying to accomplish, and I’m sure I can help. Drop me an email if you’d like a full media kit.
Things to know before you email me: I don’t have daughters, I don’t have teenagers, I don’t have babies. (But I’d be happy to connect you with bloggers who do have those things!) We do camping, Star Wars, baseball, LEGO, and bourbon. I’m most likely not interested in blogging about your crowdfunding project.
- Blogher16: Hatch Labs Video Workshop
- Mom 2.0 Summit 2016: Leveraging Social Media Experience for a Corporate Career
- Type A 2015: Reddit for Bloggers
- Type A 2014: Balancing Two Careers
- Type A 2013: Transitioning from Blogger to Brand
- Listen to Your Mother San Francisco 2013
- Blogher13: Community Management and the Importance of Commenting
- Bloggy Boot Camp: Going Pro, Blogger Case Studies
- Blogher 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Type A Parent 2013, 2014, 2015
- Mom 2.014, 2.015, 2.016, 2.017
- Dad 2.014, 2.015
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2015
- Beaches Moms 2014, 2016
- Aiming Low Non-Con 2012
- Lead On Conference for Women 2015
- Watermark Conference for Women 2016, 2017 (Social Media Street Team)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Lizz Porter. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
More than Thursdays is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.