My buddy Erin tagged me for this meme… I'm supposed to list 5 random things you probably don't know about me.
Geez! I've done so many of these in my life, I'm running out of random factoids! LOL
- I'm the oldest person in *both* of my classes this semester… in spite of all the assurances there was bound to be someone older, alas, I am alone in a sea of barely-non-teenagers. *sigh*
- I never look at a menu when I go to Denny's… it's either “Moons Over My Hammy” (sub bacon for ham and extra crispy hash browns please) or a Super Bird (no tomato) with ranch for dipping.
- I'm slowly learning to like seafood, thanks to Jamie. I've gone from popcorn shrimp only to almost any preparation of shrimp, plus scallops, crab, tilapia, sole… I'll get to sushi one of these days! (Which leads me to #4)
- I really *want* to like sushi… the idea of it appeals to me for some reason… I love being able to say “Let's go for sushi” for some reason. I try some every time Jamie and I go (I get tempura or teriyaki) but I'm not there yet.
- I can't wait to turn 30… it's going to be so. much. better. than my 20's (with the main exception being this whole falling in love with Jamie and getting married thing… a definite high point for this decade.