December 28 – Achieve What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
I want to achieve forward motion in 2011… I'm sick of being stagnant.
There are several elements to this aspiration, but if all of the parts are successfully completed, I hope to be content and more comfortable in my skin… myself.
Ten Things to Think or Do:
- Do: Lighten the load. Get rid of The Stuff (Here it is *again* Sensing a theme here?)
- Think: It's worth it.
- Do: Put one foot in front of the other. Keep going.
- Think: I'm worth more than this. I deserve better.
- Do: Keep looking. It's out there somewhere.
- Think: Set a good example for Max. That's what matters most.
- Do: Commit to it. Stop hemming and hawing and sign the dotted line. Commit.
- Think: It doesn't matter in the long run.
- Do: Write. Often. Blogging or otherwise. Just string the words together and write.
- Think: I'm incredibly blessed and need to remember that *always*
Good list, and good example not just for Max but for others as well.
Achieve for 2011
I am looking forward to this completing this prompt.
I, like you am starting to recognize some similar themes in my writing this past month. That has been helpful for me as I think about moving forward.
Sounds like we are on a similar journey.
wholly jeanne says
"sick of being stagnant:: i hear you. sounds like you've crafted a stagnant exit plan. you go, girlfriend.
I agree with Beth. Amen.
Truly wondrous…but how about BREATHE and congratulate yourself. You have done something amazing. I 've seen..I've been through it with friends. It isn't a bad thing if you celebrate your strength!