This post is sponsored by Best Buy, all opinions are my own.
What is an ice nerd, you ask? Well, it's my husband. When he is going to be drinking one of his “special” bourbons (he has a collection) he's very concerned about the ice he uses to chill the drink. We've tried them all, but there's one thing they've all had in common, which is that they're labor intensive and have a low yield for the work involved, so forget about offering your special ice to a vistor or party guest! LG to the rescue! Their new InstaView™ fridge can make Jamie's preferred ice cubes, slow-melting spheres, right in the on-board ice maker! GAME CHANGER.
LG’s newest InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators have everything you need to become the ultimate home entertainer. Dual ice makers with Craft Ice™ automatically create crushed, cubed and LG’s exclusive round ice on demand, for upscale, craft drinks at home – helping beverages taste their best longer.
- Keeps produce fresh up to 2X LONGER*
- Only LG offers 3 innovative cooling technologies that work together to extend the life of fruits and vegetables and help keep all foods fresh and flavorful
- Linear Cooling maintains consistent temperatures within 1°F of the setting
- Smart Cooling uses digital sensors and an array of vents for total cooling control
- Door Cooling + delivers blasts of cool air that reach all areas of the refrigerator