We've all heard the rumors about Han Solo's famous Kessel Run that he did in 12 parsecs, but it was just this week, with the release of the new “Solo” movie, that we actually saw it happen! To celebrate the release of this exciting bit of backstory, we've got a Kessel Run marble maze that you can make for yourself, and all it takes is some cardboard, a hot glue gun, and a little time.
Marble Maze Supplies
- Maze template: I used an online maze generator, refreshing until I found a design I liked, but you could easily design your own.
- Base cardboard: Mine is about 8″x10″
- Many cardboard strips: Mine are just over an inch wide; I cut them using a metal straightedge and a utility knife.
- Hot Glue Gun
Marble Maze Instructions
- Transfer the maze design to the cardboard.
- Begin gluing cardboard strips to base board, starting with outer border, then longest pieces, then shortest pieces last.
- Continue until all pieces are in place.
- Add marble and enjoy!
You can make the maze as simple or as complex as you want! My husband is currently working on being able to do this one with his eyes closed, so there are lots of different ways to use it once it's made.
Want more Star Wars posts? >> Go here! <<