There are many ways to let people know what you love. Getting it tattooed onto your body is just one way. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has brought joy to many, and there are tons of amazing tattoos out there inspired by the series.
I’ve collected some of my favorites, and I’d love to hear about yours too! Do you have a fandom-inspired tattoo? What is it?
Harry Potter Tattoos
1. Sketch-style Platform 9 3/4
2. Simple broom with Harry Potter icons
3. A beautifully framed “Tale of the Three Brothers” piece
4. Sweet and simple, Harry’s glasses and lightning bolt scar
5. A beautifully minimalist interpretation of the Deathly Hallows
6. A monochromatic wand with wizarding images around it
7. A combination of Harry’s owl, Hedwig, his Patronus, and the Deathly Hallows
8. A cute little heart-shaped tribute to the Marauder’s Map
9. Hogwarts in a snowglobe with Dementors
10. A simple little line art Hogwarts
11. An amazingly colored portrait of Dumbledore
12. A beautiful Van Gogh-feeling image of Hogwarts
13. Time travel is always a terrible idea, but this Time Turner is lovely.
(Check out our Harry Potter Time Turner that we made!)
14. Super colorful new style Polyjuice Potion
15. An incredible watercolor style bottle of Felix Felices potion
16. The Elder Wand with related images swirling around
17. All four houses of Hogwarts are represented on this one!
18. The mermaids that live in the lake are a little different from the traditional merperson, but so cool!
19. A spell for protection, along with the Deathly Hallows
20. A midnight train going anywhere, or the Hogwarts Express? Do you really have to ask?
21. A lovely 2-color wand with sketched Deathly Hallows
22. A colorful rendering of the Tale of the Three Brothers
23. Griffyndor colors and the Deathly Hallows. You really can’t go wrong!
Check out all these awesome Harry Potter Craft tutorials!