This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AGummyYouCanTrust #CollectiveBias
I am what I would call an “aspirational vitamin taker” A couple times a year, I buy a bottle of supplements, take them for a couple of weeks, and then start forgetting, and before I know it, I’m eyeballing a new bottle at the store and the cycle starts over.
One thing I DO do, though, is try to come up with ways to help me remember to take my vitamins, and that’s where this nail care organizer comes in! I recently picked up some Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies, in an effort to help my nails, after a lifetime of chewing and picking at them.
Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies may help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin†, and Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and supports collagen synthesis.† These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified, so you know that what’s on the label, is what’s in the gummies. So you can get more from your Beauty Gummies.
Nature Made® has the 1st Gummies to receive USP verification. The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a third party nonprofit organization that verifies products for purity, potency, and quality. With verification from USP for purity and potency, Nature Made Adult Gummies is “a gummy you can trust.” Learn more about Nature Made and USP here.
Beacause I’m always looking for ways to help me remember to take my vitamins, I had an idea: I so often sit and file my nails or trim my cuticles, while I’m home watching TV in the evening. So why not put all of my nail care supplies into one easy-to-transport container that would allow me to easily bring my things from the bathroom to the living room? And so this nail care organizer was born.
- Handled basket or container
- Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies
- 3″x4″ styrofoam block
- 1 sheet cardstock
- Double-stick tape
- As many false fingernails as you have nail polishes, in a neutral color
- Wooden bamboo skewers
- Assorted nail care tools
- Modeling clay
- Nail polishes
- Use modeling clay to adhere the fingernails to the blunt end of the bamboo skewers, one nail per skewer.
- Paint nails with your nail polishes, being careful to keep track of which colors are which for later labeling!
- Leave the styrofoam block shrink wrapped, and cut a piece of cardstock to fit the top of the block. Use double stick tape to adhere cardstock to the top.
- Once all nail polish samples are dry (do two or three coats!) use strips of cardstock to create flag labels for each swatch.
- Poke each skewer into the styrofoam block at varying heights.
- Arrange all of your supplies, polishes, and Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies in the container for presentation.
- Enjoy your longer, stronger, prettier hair and nails! 🙂