This post contains affiliate links.
While there are loads of lists and databases of all the spells mentioned in Harry Potter, I really wanted to create a book of them to include in our surprise package.
I used the list and descriptions I found on the Harry Potter Wikia, and edited down from there.
This book ends up printing on four double sided pages for the inside, plus the covers, which are single sided. When trimmed down and folded, the finished book is 3.5″x7″
- If you purchased parchment look paper, or have a black and white printer, you’ll want to download the white background spell book.
- If you have a color printer that can do double sided, you can download the tea-stained background version. (These downloads will open Google Drive in a new window)
- Before you download, install the free Dumbledor font, or parts of the book won’t look right.
Assembling the book
- Trim all the pages down to 7″x7″ then crease down the middle. (Pay attention to keep the pages in alphabetical order!)
- Attach the pages together in the crease with staples or stitches.